Windows 10 unexpectedly crashes with a blue screen, especially when you don’t understand the problem only shows an error is named “Unexpected Store Exception,” Here this post help to determine the cause of an Unexpected Store Exception in Windows 10.
Unexpected store exception windows 10
Here apply solutions below to fix unexpected store exception on windows 10.
Update Your Display Driver
Most of the times Display drivers causing incompatibility issues can also trigger this error. It’s worth ensuring they are updated. To begin, boot your system into Safe Mode.
- Press Windows + X and click Device Manager.
- Once here, expand Display adapters
- This will display your graphics card.
- Right-click the result and click Uninstall device.
- Confirm it and restart your PC.
- Now press Win + I to open Settings and click Update & Security.
- Once here, click Check for updates.
- Windows should automatically find the latest driver and update your system.
- If that doesn’t work, go to your graphics card manufacturer’s website to download the drivers
Turn Off Fast Startup
Fast startup is a feature that is enabled by default on up-to-date Windows 10 systems. With this, your computer uses a type of hibernation in order to give you quicker boot speeds, especially on hard disk drives. While great, it can cause some drivers to not load properly, which can lead to the Unexpected Store Exception error. Disable fast startup following steps below and check if help to fix the error.
- Press Win + R Input control panel and click OK.
- Click Power Options, then Choose what the power buttons do from the left-hand panel.
- Next click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Untick Turn on fast startup (recommended) and click Save changes.
Run System File Checker
Faulty system files could also cause this error. Run system file checker utility that help with scan your system and have it automatically attempt to repair any problematic files.
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator,
- Type sfc /scannow and press Enter,
- This will detect and restore missing files with correct ones,
- Restart Windows after 100% complete the scanning process.
Disable Your Antivirus
Also, your antivirus software could be interfering with your system and causing the error. Try temporarily disabling your antivirus and see if the error still occurs.
- How to increase virtual memory in windows 10 to fast your computer
- Here 5 ways to Free up Drive Space in Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Windows Sandbox failed to start with error 0xc030106? Try these solutions
- Solved: windows 10 black screen with cursor after login
- 7 Useful Tips To Speed Up Windows 10 Boot Time (make Windows 10 start/shutdown faster)