Cobot: Collaborative Robot Central
With the advent of coworking concept in the technology environments, shared workplaces came into existence. These workplaces or offices are full of independent activities in that that coworking are made up of employees that are from different organizations. This system of work poses a kind of different issues to human resource managers of organizations that support coworking. This is where Cobot comes into play. It is an effective management tool to help automate daily tasks in coworking spaces. It works for small hubs or offices as well as multi-location offices.
Cobot is a web management software, runs on your browser, for space managers to ease their day-to-day activities. It has been tested to work efficiently irrespective of the size or location of the coworking space. With the efficient cloud infrastructure service provided by the company there is no need to install. This software is also modular, in that it integrates seamlessly to other tools you may like to use it with.
Cobot was built to guide business decisions and development processes. It is built to work with small-scale teams as well as global teams. It has the people and their connections at its core. Makes coworkers focus on other important tasks instead of focusing on the small management details of the coworking space. Hundreds of coworking spaces are being managed by this package at the moment. The software handles employee’s onboarding, booking and payments.
Tech startups who do not have so many resources to pay for office spaces depend largely on tech hubs or coworking spaces. Also, employees who travel a lot as part of their business, those whose workplaces allows work-at-home, and independent workers needs coworking space more than enough.
For developers, it has its own API which allows users to adopt the platform to the needs of the space. This documented API allows developers to build their own app and grow together with this software. That is quite interesting.
- It is easy and simple to use
- It runs on your web browser, hence no need to install anything on your system
- No need for server infrastructure too since the software providers have a cloud infrastructure setup
- It is reliable
- It integrates seamlessly with mobile devices
- Most Cobot activities and actions can be done anywhere with your mobile devices and access to Internet services
- It is compatible with any operating system
- It has a dashboard where new users can be registered, plans are assigned and you can keep track of everything going on
- It allows for easy customization. Colors, logo, etc. can be customized.
The following are the enticing features that will want you to use Cobot
- Easy setup of plans
- Easy booking calendar for managing rooms and resources
- Good replacement for spreadsheets with the Billings and Payments feature
- Customized platform where members can update profiles and make bookings
- Automated check-ins of members as they connect to the space’s Wi-Fi
- Great data analytics information to get insights from the behavior of members in the co-working space
- Easy integration with hundreds of third-party software to manager workflow efficiently
- Tools like Stripe and PayPal for payments, Slack and Facebook for communication, and a host of others can be easily integrated
- Option to create your own domain and fully customized design
- The product developers offer a very reliable support services and run a descriptive FAQ services page
The following are the basic requirements for having this software.
- Any Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1and Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux systems
- Stable Internet Connection is needed.
- System Memory (RAM) of about 1GB is needed mostly for your web browser
- Hard disk space, 100 MB installation space for your web browser
- Minimum processor speed of 1.0 GHz to ensure a smooth running of the application.
- A Good Wireless card or ethernet port and good internet access
How to Get Started
- Go here to get registered
- Select the name of your space and the subdomain you want to use
- Add your space
- This creates a link for you like subdomain.cobot.me
- You will then be redirected to your admin dashboard
- From the admin dashboard you can select your payment plan, customize your space
- It’s Very easy to use
How to Use the Software
- Login to your space at subdomain.cobot.me
- The dashboard contains useful information and links to every module of the application.
- Admin can select plans and customize the pages
- Other functionalities are linked up from the dashboard
- Users can view their bookings and payment information from dashboard too
In all, this application is a must-have tool for coworking spaces. It offers really cool and mouthwatering features that every coworking space will need.