How to Fix Windows 10 Error 0xc000021a
This is a common BSOD error which occurs when WinLogon or (CSRSS) Client Server Runtime Subsystem are causing a BSOD or it could be Winlogon or CSRSS are corrupted. You can also get this error from a corrupt or failed Windows update. This error code 0xc000021a can also point towards Malware. The error will cause can continuous boot loop. I will show you things you can try to fix the error 0xc000021a.
The 0xC000021A error can occur if Winlogon.exe or Csrss.exe stops working. This happens if:
* Corrupt operating system files.
* There was a failed Windows upgrade.
* Corrupt Windows Update
* Incomplete installation of a software program.
I hope these resolve your error.
1. First, try a system restore.
2. chk disk /f /r
3. sfc /scannow
5. dism /image:C: /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions
6. Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
7. Try booting to safemode with networking
8. Roll computer back to a previous version of Windows
9. Restore files from RegBack folder ( I have made video on how to do this)
10. When all else fails try Reset your PC
If you need any more help please join my forum