After login into your windows or before that, You may face blue screen problem with the error message BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO with some codes like STOP 0x00000074.
Read More About This BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Blue Screen Error and Solutions : http://www.windows101tricks.com/2016/07/how-to-fix-bad-system-config-info-error-0x00000074-Windows-10-8.1-7.html
BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO is one the of most seen windows blue screen of death error. After recent update of many windows 10 users are experiencing this BSOD problem. It is also known as BugCheck 0x74.
REASONS OF BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO ERROR
1. Some times this occurs with the problems of RAM. If one of your RAM modules is damaged or corrupted, This horrible problem may appear.
2. Driver problems like compatibility issues with windows: Any of your older drivers is not compatible with your current version of windows. this problem may appear.
3. Driver conflict between newly installed Hardware: After installing a new driver, It may affect your system by conflicting with any programs or drivers.
4. Due to bad hard disk or damaged hard disk : Sometimes, Bad hard disk or damaged hard disk may create this horrible blue screen problem.
5. Your system may be infected by virus or malware : Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Windows Operating System-related program files.
6. Corrupted windows registry files : Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
How to fix “BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO” blue screen error in Windows 10, 8 1 and 7
1. Perform Startup Repair
2. Boot into Safe mode ( Read How to boot into safe mode in windows 10 : http://www.windows101tricks.com/2016/02/boot-into-safe-mode-on-windows-10.html )
3. Remove Recent installed Applications
4. Update installed Device Drivers
5. Repair Corrupt system files ( Read How to Repair Corrupt system Files on windows 10 : http://www.windows101tricks.com/2016/07/how-to-repair-corrupt-or-damaged-Windows-10-8.1-System-Files.html )
6. Restore corrupted Registry to its original State using Command prompt )
7. Run Memory Diagnostic tool To fix memory Related issues ( Read How to perform Memory Diagnostic tool : http://www.windows101tricks.com/2016/02/how-to-run-memory-diagnose-tool-to-fix.html )
8. Check Hard disk for Bed Sectors , errors
9. Perform Advance System Restore.
Hope After Perform This Steps your problem will get solved. Still have any query comment bellow. All you need to know about Microsoft Windows 10 ! New Features, Tips, Tricks, Troubleshooting, How To fix errors, Update News and much more visit http://www.windows101tricks.com