Today Microsoft has released a new cumulative update KB4524570 (OS Build 18362.476) for the latest Windows 10 version 1903, aka May 2019 Update. Installing KB4524570 will take to the OS to Windows 10 Build 18362.476 and will bring security and non security fixes. And most importantly that latest update fixes an issue in the Keyboard Lockdown Subsystem that might not filter key input correctly.
Download Cumulative Update KB4505903
Devices running Windows 10 version 1903 and connected to Microsoft server automatically download Cumulative Update KB4524570 via Windows update. If you don’t want to wait, you can download and install them manually from Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and clicking the Check for updates button.
Here the Direct download links for KB4524570 (OS Build 18362.476)
Windows 10 Build 18362.476
Here the complete changelog KB4524570 (OS Build 18362.476) listed on Microsoft support page.
- Addresses an issue in the Keyboard Lockdown Subsystem that might not filter key input correctly.
- Provides protections against the Intel® Processor Machine Check Error vulnerability (CVE-2018-12207). Use the registry setting as described in the Guidance KB article. (This registry setting is disabled by default.)
- Provides protections against the Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel® TSX) Transaction Asynchronous Abort vulnerability (CVE-2019-11135). Use the registry settings as described in the Windows Client and Windows Server articles. (These registry settings are enabled by default for Windows Client OS editions and Windows Server OS editions.)
- Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Cryptography, Windows Virtualization, Windows Linux, Windows Kernel, Windows Datacenter Networking, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine
- Windows Sandbox may fail to start with “ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)”
- Devices that start up using Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) images from Windows Deployment Services (WDS) or System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) may fail to start with the error “Status: 0xc0000001, Info: A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed” after installing this update on a WDS server.
- When setting up a new Windows device during the Out of Box Experience (OOBE), you might be unable to create a local user when using Input Method Editor (IME). This issue might affect you if you are using the IME for Chinese, Japanese, or Korean languages.
- How to increase virtual memory in windows 10 to fast your computer
- Solved: Microsoft Store Error code 0x80070422 in Windows 10
- Windows Sandbox failed to start with error 0xc030106? Try these solutions
- Web page not loading properly on firefox? Try these 5 solutions