70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
This course centers on the installation and configuration of Windows Server 2012. There are upgraded features from older releases, like PowerShell which is quickly becoming a favorite over the command line tool.
This is a course for those who have prior networking experience as well as those looking to take a step up from Server 2003, and 2008.
After taking this course you will have ability to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services.
In this course you will learn:
– Install and configure servers
– Configure server roles and features
– Configure Hyper-V
– Deploy and configure core network services
– Install and administer Active Directory
– Create and manage Group Policy
For latest training you can see the list here:
Caption Credit to:
Simon C. Kittok
GRCC Media Caption Technician